Buckwheat Coconut Waffles| Whole grains discovery
- 2 cups of buckwheat flour 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 cup of water or non-dairy milk
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon of flax meal mixed in 1 of water
- Warm up you waffle maker on medium. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl add in the dry ingredients. Combine well. Fold in the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth without lumps. You can also mix everything a food processor or vita-mix.
- Bake the waffles in the maker. Serve with you chosen toppings and drizzle with maple syrup.