Chia Seeds Oats pancakes
I at least have one variation of pancakes a week. This one is one my favorites. It has everything I need to make a nutritious breakfast. It’s packed with protein from the chia seeds and oats, loaded with good carbs from the banana; it’s also all about fiber.
Did I mention It is delicious and gluten free?
Let’s do this!
- 2 tablespoon chia seed
- 1 cup of oat flour
- ½ cup oat bran
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup maple syrup
- a pinch of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- ½ tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl. Mash the banana with a fork. Add the oat flour, the oat bran, the chia seeds, and everything else until smooth.
- Warm up a non-stick pan, cook the batter ⅓ cup at a time.
- Enjoy topped with fruits or anything of your choice.
Are you more of savory breakfast kind of person? Check out this scramble tofu cactus, it’s delicious!