This chocolate tahini banana bread will blow your mind! Be warned
Wow! Holly Molly! Have you ever had banana bread for breakfast? It’s the best! You should try it!
I love having tahini over warm bread. It’s so good and way tastier than peanut butter. I could eat tahini straight from the jar, forget the spoon. My fingers usually are fine. Yum!
I make banana bread quite often. I like the fact it can be eaten as a dessert with a spoon or two of ice cream, or have a slice with a steamy cup of coffee or tea.
Have you ever have a tahini and banana as a post workout snack? THE BEST! MIND BLOWING!
I don’t mind peanut butter and have no known nut allergies but I cannot stand the smell after I have it. I have no said problem with tahini. Besides I can inhale an entire jar of the stuff in just a few seconds. Its nutty flavor goes so well with chocolate. YUM!
What to expect?
This chocolate tahini banana bread is well,
and easy to make!
Chocolate tahini banana bread
- 2 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup non-dairy nut-free milk
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup vegan butter melted
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup semisweet vegan nut free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds white
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds black
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch baking bread pan.
- Mash the banana in a large bowl with a fork or a hand mixer.
- Mix in the sugar, the butter, and milk. Mix well.
- Add the flour, the remaining ingredients except for the sesame seeds.
- Add the chocolate chips the last.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Remove from pan. Slice, and serve!