6 ingredients savory crepes! Done under 20 minutes and so delicious!
These crepes are to die for!
They melt in the mouth and are so easy to make! Perfect for any time during the day! Savory but totally good with sweet stuffings like fruits and cream, or just with some delicious hazelnut spread!
I love crepes, I have always preferred them over pancakes, they are so versatile! You can always use the same batter for sweet or savory stuffings or just drizzled with hazelnut spread.
These particular 6 ingredients savory crepes are fluffy, vegan, crispy on the edges, and melt in the mouth delicious! They are also oil-free!
Buckwheat flour has always been my favorite main ingredient to make stuff like crepes and pancake. The nutty flavor is so uniquely decadent!
Despite the name, buckwheat contains no wheat, therefore, is safe for people who have a gluten allergy.
It’s also filled with protein, fiber, omega 3, omega 6, and satisfying carbs. Yum!
Are you looking for more breakfast ideas?
Just browse… Ther is so much more!
If you try this 6 ingredients savory crepes recipe, please let me know how it goes and tag #ethicalanchic in the pictures you take! I’d love to see them!
- ⅓ cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 and ½ cup nut milk like oats, almond, or rice milk
- a pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1tsp dried parsley
- In a blender, add the nut milk, the buckwheat flour, the rice flour, salt, baking soda, and parsley.
- Blend until smooth.
- Meanwhile, Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add the batter to the batter, swirl it at the bottom of the pan. Let cook until it bubbles. Then flip. Let cook until golden.
- Transfer to a plate, keep warm with a clean kitchen towel until all the batter is done.
- Serve warm stuffed with veggies or fruits.