Easy, delicious, flour-free fudgy brownies. They are loaded with nuts and are great to satisfy your sweet tooth without being naughty! All done under 30 minutes!
There are a thousand ways I enjoy making brownies, this one is by far my favorite!
I just don’t care for their dryness. When you are used to picking almonds straight from the tree, all juicy and creamy, it can be hard to enjoy the rough stuff from the store!
I am by no mean a snob, I just know what I want.
I find these fudgy brownies quite satisfying. It’s a great way to get some nuts in my diet while satisfying my sweet tooth. The entire thing only takes 15-20 minutes to get done minus the resting time.
These fudgy brownies are loaded with good fat, and a great way to replenish some energy! No flour is needed, no baking, no crazy complicated recipe!
I sometimes use raw tahini to make them a completely raw and delicious dessert.
You have to try this recipe!
These fudgy brownies are so gooey and chocolaty!
More dessert from this blog:
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2 cups chopped dates
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 tbsp. water
- In a food processor, add the almonds salt, vanilla extract, and dates.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the tahini and the cacao powder.
- Add the water and blend again.
- At this point, you should have a soft manageable dough. A bit sticky, but not runny.
- In a 6-inch baking pan, lined with a parchement paper, press the dough firmly and evenly into the pan.
- Sprinkle with the slivered almonds, press them firmly to the top.
- Freeze for 30- 1 hour before cutting and serving.