Lemon Nog waffles
Delicious, melt in the mouth waffles! Beautiful flavor mixture of lemon and soy-nog! Puuurfect! Yum!
These lemon nog waffles are a real indulgence! So good drizzle with warm maple syrup or eaten with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sinful for sure!
That’s one pleasant way to enjoy some brunch!
What to expect?
These lemon waffles are moist, fluffy, melt in the mouth, easy, and quick as usual!
They are vegan and gluten-free. Now let’s make some!
- 1⅓ cup quinoa flour
- ¼ cup soy nog
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. vegan butter, melted
- 1 tsp. flax seed
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Heat up a waffle maker over medium heat.
- In large a bowl, add the butter and the sugar. Cream the mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the baking soda and powder.
- Add the flour, the salt, vanilla, flax seed, soy nod, applesauce, and the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Pour the batter ⅓ of cup at a time. Bake until golden.
Oh, I love breakfast! There is more where that one came from!
Have you read my other blog: