Do you like French fries? I do! with a twist!
Confession time! I love French fries! I could eat tons of that stuff!
In fact, my most dominant craving when I was pregnant was French fries! I couldn’t go a day without some! Hot, salty, crispy, and with loads of ketchup!
Since getting my fix from the fast food places is just not a sustainable solution, mainly because it’s not guaranteed the product will even be animal-free, I make my own.
I have experimented with different starchy vegetable for a change of pace and flavors. My favorite ones so far are made with sweet potatoes, potatoes, yucca, malanga, and this one, butternut squash fries.
So freaking good!
Rosemary butternut squash fries, what to expect?
These Rosemary butternut squash fries are so delicious! You have you try them!
- small butternut squash
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. rosemary, dried
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and slice the butternut squash.
- remove and seeds and refuse.
- First, cut it into 1-inch rounds, then slice them lengthwise.
- Add the slices to a large bowl. Add the salt, oil, and rosemary.
- Coat the squash really well but gently.
- Layer the squash on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the fries are golden.
More from this blog:
From my other blog: