You must start your day with a strong, robust breakfast! Someday something sweet is just not going to cut it!
I at least have a savory breakfast a week. Load of veggies, carbs, and good plant based unprocessed fat.
Savory breakfast ideas
Feel free to follow along with the video for steps by steps instruction.
These 3 savory breakfast recipes are my go to! I always get back to them!
There are filling, delicious, the best part?
There are all done under 15 minutes!
Check out the other recipes on this series!
Savory chickpeas waffles
Feel free to serve for lunch or dinner, so versatile, right?
I keep everything gluten-free. I always my recipes are vegan and Fantastic, so give them a try
More recipes on this blog:
Creamy black beans pasta
- ½ cup grits
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon of mashed garlic or garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon chipotle
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped white mushrooms
- ½ cup tomatoes
- ⅓ cup yellow onions
- 1 /3 cup water
- Cook the garlic in a tablespoon of water. Add the grits, the coco milk, the water, the taco seasonings, chipotle, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with a tight lid. Let simmer for 5 to 8 minutes until content thicken.
- Meanwhile, cook the vegetable in the tablespoon of water for 8 to 10 minutes on low heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the veggies over the cooked grits. Enjoy!