Quick, delicious spinach herbs rice. A budget-friendly recipe that will keep you coming back!
This spinach herbs rice is one of my go-to minimal recipes. I am always grateful for how simple it is and how little I have to clean up after.
What to expect from this recipe?
This spinach herbs rice is budget friendly, easy, quick, delicious, and filling!
It’s flavorful and makes great leftovers if you have any!
More from this blog:
- 1½ cup uncooked jasmine brown rice
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. garlic, mashed
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ cup yellow onions, chopped
- 3 cup salt-free veggie broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Add the broth in a large pan, on medium heat.
- Follow by the garlic and onions to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the greens, tomatoes, and spices.
- Let them cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, salt, and pepper but leave red pepper flakes out.
- Cover tightly. Let cook for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and fluffy!
- Fluff and sprinkle with the red pepper flaked before servings.