Spinach Pesto Pasta
It’s been so busy lately!
I decided to part ways with this company I have worked for quite a while now.
It’s been so scary…
I barely got a chance to plan proper meals. Interviews back to back, paperwork up to my neck!
I have practically been living on quick meals. Not the kind you get from the frozen section at the grocery store, I am not there yet! 😒😜
One of them is this Spinach Pesto Pasta. Delicious! Weirdly, I cannot stand raw spinach but love it in pesto!
I could eat it with practically everything! Or almost…
- 1 pack of fettucini pasta, cook according to the instructions
- 1 cup whole pistachios
- ⅓ cup olive
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup nutritional yeast ( optional)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 2 cups of spinach, packed
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- Heat up the oven to 375 degrees. Spread the pistachios on a baking sheet, in a single layer. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Add the pistachios, the oil, the spinach, and everything else in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the pesto until well coated.
- Serve sprinkled with nutritional yeast if desired.
Don’t forget to check out the EASY JACKFRUIT VEGAN CHILI