Finally, some vegan brands at Sephora!
As we become more conscious and educated about what we eat, put in our body, and mind, it only makes sense that we extend the same concerns to our skincare. After all the skin is the largest organ of our body!
I was pleasantly surprised to find so many vegan brands at sephora! For a long time, it felt like an unfair advantage to shop for vegan products.
It’s even more critical nowadays to find vegan non-toxic beauty products to suit our needs.
Mainstream brands have caught on the fact that the need for vegan natural products is blooming. The performance of those products rival and sometimes surpass their counterpoints with not so nice ingredients.
The wonderful news is you can now get those highly rated vegan brands at Sephora, with great reviews all around with results to back them up!
Before we go further and share those gems with you, it is capital to clarify that not all products labeled “natural” is safe to use as there are no FDA strict guidelines of what qualifies a product as natural in the cosmetics world. The term “organic” is even murkier! The terms organic ingredients, natural ingredients, or natural beauty have varied meanings and quickly get quite creative!
A non-toxic product is without harsh and harmful chemicals like SLS, mineral oils, and other controversial ingredients. The EWG database is a great resource and authority on that subject.
Sephora has created a great section where consumers can now identify products and brands with ingredients they do not wish to use while making it easier to find the right choice to suits their needs.
The “Clean at Sephora” logo is now available on over 2000 products pages; it even has its own landing page. You will find it at the top menu under the featured categories.
It’s great news for my skincare routine but I am still working on the impact it will have on my wallet as the vegan non-toxic options are plenty!
Here are 8 non-toxic vegan brands at sephora:
1. Herbivore botanical is a 100 percent plant based beauty brand with highly rated products like Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask ($48) greatly praised by consumers with different skin types and concerns especially those with acne and redness.
2. Edible Beauty is this luxurious Australian brand, their products are all vegan and the ingredients are ethically sourced. The Coco Bliss Intensive Repair ($44) is a real star, high performing ingredients , this overnight face mask or cream will literally save your skin in winter or if you live in dry area! It also improves firmness and elasticity.
3. Josie Maran is 100 percent vegan and cruelty free, their motto is “Luxury with a conscience”. They not only offer natural makeup products but skin care to enjoy. I lost count on how many times I re-purchase the Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub ($38) either for me or as a gift to friend. It leaves you with silky smooth skin!
4. Summer Fridays still a baby in the beauty industry but oh so mighty! The Overtime Mask ($44) is one of the best beauty gift you could give someone with oily skin and large pores! These masks are formulated without animal by-products!
5. Lavanilla offers deodorants and fragrances at reasonable prices that are safe, plant-based and smell like 100 pure goodness! The Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance is a favorite of mine ($48); I have a weakness for citrus scented everything!
6. Isle of Paradise has tanning products that not only are vegan, work like a dream but quite affordable! I use the Self-Tanning Mousse ($29) all year around for a healthy glow on my dark skin. It goes on Streak-free and wears off quite well.
7. Youth To The People I am just waiting for a good friend or anybody to give me an unlimited supply of their Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream ($58). I am fully committed to use it for the rest of my life! This brand is 100 percent vegan every single product is designed to work wonders!
8. Reverie follows the EU strict cosmetic guideline which means they are safe, non-toxic to use. All the products are vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. I usually reach for the CAKE Restorative Scalp Tonic ($72) when my scalp needs a quick pick-me up.
As you can see it’s getting easier than ever to switch a safer, cleaner, and more ethical beauty and skincare regimen. There are such a large variety of vegan brands at sephora that I now get really excited to shop there!
Which one will you pick up at your next Sephora trip?
More from this blog:
- How to have a beautiful, healthy, even skin tone?
- Is hemp protein the healthiest protein powder?
- Sweet potato chocolate mousse with grilled peaches