These vegan burgers are one those simple ones to make. It’s so delicious! I made a big batch last week to take with me on a camping trip. All I will have to do is put them on the grill, sit back and wait for them get done!
All of the ingredients are wholesome, so you know it’s going to be good!
A vegan burger is supposed to be comforting in my book! Feel free to use quinoa instead of millet. I just prefer the last one.I grew up eating it, it’s like a comfort food to me.
You can also replace the black beans with black lentils, the oats for bread crumbs. I just like making them gluten-free. Especially when going camping, we sometimes meet with different type of people I like making sure I can offer food to someone without risking their health!
I usually keep these vegan burgers in the fridge for a week. I let them go in the freezer for up to a month. Before storing them I recommend that you bake them first. That’ll cut down the time to get them ready afterward!
More post on this blog:
Check out those yummy foods on my other blog!:
Let’s make some Vegan Burger!
- 1 cup cooked millet
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 green onions
- ½ tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 2½ tablespoon garlic
- 1½ teaspoon ground flax
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup rolled oats ( gluten-free) or bread crumbs
- Heat up the oven to 375 degrees.
- Assemble all ingredients.
- In a food processor, add the garlic, parsley, ginger, cumin, dill, onions, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse for 20 seconds.
- Add the zucchini, the millet, and the black beans.
- Pulse for 30 seconds.
- In the palm of your hands form round patties. Layer them on a lined baking sheet.
- Brush them with some olive oil.
- Bake for 15.
- Take them out, flip them.
- Brush with some more oil if you want. Bake for 15 minutes more.
- Let them cool, serve as you like your burger.
That’s it! That’s my vegan burger recipe!
I’ll post a video of this recipe on a later update just in case you want to follow along!
Give it a try!
See you soon!