Vegan molten Lava pancakes
You know the gooey chocolate lava cake that everyone is addicted to? Well, the other day I had a craving for some. ( blame it on a day that went from bad to worse by the seconds)🙇. Since I had no patience nor the energy to make a proper cake I decided its little sisters, pancakes should do. Oh, they did!
They were as rich and decadent!😌
I just propped my feet up and enjoyed!
I felt so much better after!
So, if you in a hurry but want to give these vegan lava pancakes a try, here are the ingredients you will need!
Some vegan chocolate chips are a must! Dark chocolate powder is inevitable, it would be fantastic if you can find a blend of German chocolate powder! Some flour… I prefer using spelt flour for my baking needs but I guess any other will do. And other yummy ingredients!
Let’s go make some Vegan molten Lava pancakes!
- ½ cup vegan mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup and ½ spelt flour
- ½ apple sauce, unsweetened
- a pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup soy milk or any non-dairy
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate powder
- Warm up a non-stick frying pan on medium to low.
- In a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients. Combine well. Add the apple sauce follow by everything else. Mix well.
- Cook the batter ⅓ cup at a time. Let cook on low until you see little bubbles at the surface, then flip. Cook this for a minute. Keep warm and repeat.
- Serve with the topping of your choice. Share!
- Chocolate tastes better when it's shared!