Creamy pasta so good it will make you swoon! This mushroom creamy pasta recipe will only take half an hour to make. It’s so easy, You would want to make it again!
It could eat these creamy pasta shells several times a week if it was up to me!
Dinner has never been so easy. No fancy anything required! Really! You probably have everything sitting around in your kitchen! Except for fresh herbs but dried ones work just fine!
It is one my go-to favorite comfort meals. It could be gluten-free by swapping out regular pasta with lentils or beans pasta shells.
Why should you give this recipe try?
My favorite part of this creamy pasta recipe is the sauce. It’s all about the roux. The sauce a nice richness, full of flavors.
I made too much sauce the last time, I ended up tossing it with some vegan “chicken” for a salad. it was heavens!
It’s is loaded with garlic
with a dash of lemon
and so worth it!
Vegan mushroom creamy pasta
- 1 box of 16 oz pasta shells
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- a medium red onion
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushroom
- a handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. crush garlic
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- First, cook the pasta according to the packaging.
- Meanwhile, layer the mushroom on a parchment cover baking sheet.
- Bake on 375 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on medium heat add a pan with the butter to cook the garlic and onion until soft and translucent.
- Add the cornstarch and the soy milk. Give it a good stir. Reduce the heat. Let simmer for 2 minutes.Add salt, pepper, and the parsley. If the mixture is too thick, use some of the pasta water to thin it out.
- Transfer the sauce to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Drain the pasta, add it back to saucepan. Pour over the sauce. Make sure the pasta is well coated.
- Serve topped with the roasted mushroom and fresh parsley or basil.