Vegan Mushroom curry noodles soup
I made this vegan Mushroom curry noodles soup so many times this winter that I felt compelled to share it with you here!
From start to end ,it will only take 20 minutes. I also have a video of it,just in case you wanted to follow along. Click here to watch it!
I also make it oil-free. The coconut milk use provide enough healthy fat.
The oyster and shiitake mushrooms provide this delicious texture and a boost of fiber. You can top it off with some green onions and Micro greens for more nutrients. Spring is around the corner, you should start seeing more micro greens on the shelves! I get obsess with them when they are in season!
- 1 tbsp saffron soaked in 2of warm water for 5 minutes
- 2½ cup of mushroom blend ( shiitake oyster, and Bella)
- 3 spring onions
- 2 tbsp of garlic powder orof freshly crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup and ½ tbsp of coconut milk.
- 2 tbsp of curry. Add more or less according to your taste
- 2 cups of veggie broth or 2of water plus 1 teaspoon of bouillon
- 1 pack vegan noodles
- 1 cup of carrots cut in Julienne
- Soaked the saffron in the warm water for at least 5 minutes. Chopped the green onions and any type veggie you might want to add.Instead of using oil,cook the green onions in 1 tablespoon of water.Add in the mushrooms,let it steam. Add in the garlic,the carrots,the rest of the onions,the water,the coconut milk, the curry,the veggie bouillon. Boil for 10 minutes.Add the saffron water, the salt and pepper,and the noodles. Let it cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or according to time indicated on the noodle package.
- Garnish with any left over green onions.