Hold on to your knickers! This vegan rotini is made to impress!
I usually stop eating by 5:30 pm. I always make sure my last meal has everything to make me fell full and content. No midnight trip to the kitchen for me if I wanna feel alert the next day!
It just the way it is!
This Veggie Rotini is sure to keep me away!
It’s packed with a lot of wholesome ingredients like chickpeas, asparagus, tomatoes, onions, and spinach.
It’s nice enjoyed cold or hot. It tastes even better the next day! Watch the video here!
It’s also a close rival to those delicious pasta salads! Marvellous!
I went to Sam’s club the other day and found these delicious gluten free vegan rotini pasta! Only two ingredients: Lentils and chickpeas! I did a little dance while loading up on some!
They were also so delicious!
- 1 pack rotini
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 1 cup tomatoes cut in cube or 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 15 oz can chickpea
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook the pasta according to packaging.
- Meanwhile, add the spinach, garlic, and milk in a food processor. Blend for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Clean out the food processor, blend the chickpeas with the lemon juice for 15 seconds. The peas still need to be a bit chunky, not smooth.
- Meanwhile, boil the asparagus for 5 minutes.
- Drain the cooked pasta.
- Combine the spinach mixture with the pasta.
- Follow by the chopped veggies, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chickpea mixture and asparagus.
- Give everything a stir!
- At this point, you can either the pasta to the stove to cook for another five minutes or serve as is.
Don’t forget to check out the grilled veggie quinoa recipe on your way out!
Or grab some dessert! This carrot cake is to die for!