Vegan Chocolate cake
Delicious mouth-watering vegan chocolate! It's worthy of any special occasion and easy to prepare! It's so moist and sinfully decadent!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 2 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 flax eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 /2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup nut milk i used almond milk rice milk works well too
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup melted baking chocolate block cooled
Heat up the oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, add the coconut oil and the sugar.
Add the melted chocolate.
In a different bowl mix in all the dry ingredients. Leave the chocolate chips out.
Add the flax eggs to the sugar mixture. Combine well.
Add the sugar mixture the dry ingredients.
Add the applesauce.
Once everything is smooth and the chocolate chips.
Mix it lightly.
Pour the batter, in a lined 9-in or 8-in baking pan.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes for 8-inches, 30 to 40 minutes for the 9-inches.
Let cool for at least 30 minutes before icing!