Hummus Vegan Rice and Beans Burrito
These vegan beans burrito are so delicious! They are so easy to make! Enjoy them with chili sauce, salsa, avocados, and garlic hummus! Yum!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 2 burrito per serving
- 2 cups rice and beans
- 6 whole grain tortilla my favorite is flax seed tortilla
- 3/4 cup garlic hummus
- 1 cup of fresh tomato slices
- 2 cups shredded lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
Warm up a large non-stick frying pan on medium to low heat. Or power up the grill on low heat.
Slatter the tortillas with hummus, followed by the lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, bell peppers, and rice.
Grill the tortilla for 3 minutes each side on the grill or until crispy and golden in the frying pan.
Serve with vegan sour cream (optional) and avocado.