Vegan molten Lava pancakes
Delicious and decadent! A quick way to indulge your sweet tooth!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1/2 cup vegan mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup and 1/2 spelt flour
- 1/2 apple sauce unsweetened
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup soy milk or any non-dairy
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate powder
Warm up a non-stick frying pan on medium to low.
In a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients. Combine well. Add the apple sauce follow by everything else. Mix well.
Cook the batter 1/3 cup at a time. Let cook on low until you see little bubbles at the surface, then flip. Cook this for a minute. Keep warm and repeat.
Serve with the topping of your choice. Share!
Chocolate tastes better when it's shared!