Scrambled tofu and cactus
This is one delicious breakfast! If you haven't tried your taste buds to cactus yet, here is your chance! I promised you won't regret it!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time12 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 block of firm tofu
- 1/2 cup jarred cactus nopalistos
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste use black salt instead if you have any one hand
- Whole grain tortillas
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce optional
- Sliced avocado optional
Heat a frying pan on medium to low. Roughly crumble to tofu in it. Cook for a couple minutes. Add the cactus, onions, cilantro, salt and pepper and sriracha sauce.
Cover tightly. Let the steam cook everything. for 5 minutes.
Spoon over the tortilla, topped with avocado.